Covet Checklist – Mirror Work

There are a few things that one can’t get enough of and for me it’s none other than beautiful items adorned with mirror work. I am not trying to exaggerate but I love to see beautifully done mirror work on clothes, bags, footwear, jewellery, and even on lingerie (I wonder if we get it anywhere in Delhi). So, here a few items that I couldn’t hold myself from sharing, with you all.

Advice: Hold your breath & keep your wallets away. (Why? Resisting these beauties is hard)





I stumbled upon Etre’s Instagram account and since then I couldn’t get this clutch off my mind. I mean, how beautiful it is! Right from the choice of colours to maintaining a balance between sequins & mirrors, this sheer work of beauty is a must have for every woman out there. The designers have used crepe fabric & jersey lining. For more details, click here.

Beautiful mirror work sequin clutch

2. Payal Singhal Mirror Work Short Kurta

The silhouette of this short kurta by Payal Singhal has some magnetic powers. The moment you look at it, you want to own it by hook or crook. Another thing I liked about this kurta is the symmetry in which mirrors have been placed – from small to bigger to the biggest. It is neither ethnic nor western; it is a unique bohemian look, which I love way too much.

Mirror work short kurta by Payal Singhal
 Mirror work short kurta by Payal Singhal

3. Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla's Gown (Worn by Lindsay Miller at the Oscars 2015)

Abu Jani & Sandeep Khosla redefined luxury by designing this queenly gown, embellished with mirrors. Despite the heavy usage of mirrors, it never looked like the designers went overboard. Similar gowns by the same designer duo were seen on many other celebrities too.



4. Mirror Ring by Amrapali

Needless to say, Amrapali creates some magnificent designs and this mirror ring is no exception. The intricate designing with subtle hues of mauve make it so extravagant.

Amrapali mirror ring by Manish Arora


5. Topshop Mirror Work Bralet Top

Never in my dreams had I though that something with traditional mirror work can look so chic! This bralet top looks so pretty and I wish I could wear it someday!

Black Mirror Work Bralet Top
                                                    Black Mirror Work Bralet Top with shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment