Merci Mondays - Jabong.com

Don’t know how and why but Thank You seems to my favourite word of all times. For most of the people saying thank you is considered polite but for me it is the least you can do for someone – who made an effort to make you happy or your life easier in one or the other way. With this thought in mind, I am starting a new series on my blog – The Merci Mondays!

The list of people whom I would like to thank is never ending; I had to start it from somewhere and the first one on my list is Jabong.com.

It’s not like I have shopped from this online shopping website for the first time. But, this was the first time when I wanted the products to be delivered before the estimated delivery date. And THEY DID IT! So, I want to THANK JABONG.COM for all the efforts they put in to ensure that my order reached before time. After this experience, I can say that the team at Jabong really knows how to make their customers smile!

And now a sneak peek into what I bought this time from Jabong - my one stop shop for all fashion needs.

1. The Dorothy Perkins Blue Top (I am in love with this top & wearing it wherever I go these days :D)

Dorothy Perkins Top from Jabong
Dorothy Perkins Blue Top


2. The Athena White & Red Printed Maxi Dress

Athena Red Printed Maxi Dress from JAbong
Athena Maxi Dress


No comments:

Post a Comment