Say Goodbye to Dry Skin with Simple Home Remedies


As winters approach, I am getting more and more excited. I simple love winters as I can wear those cozy jackets, scarves, converse shoes (my favoritest) and many more things. But as everything in this world has a shady side, the same applies to winters. As soon as the winter season is here, my skin becomes dry and I just hate it. The problem of ultra dry skin during winters is something large numbers of individuals suffer from. So, I thought to post here some simple ways using which you can get rid of this ONE & ONLY problem caused due to winters with a breeze.


·        Healthy Diet
Healthy Diet

From head to toe, healthy diet plays a major role in keeping all our body parts fit and fine. Thus, the first thing you should to get rid of dry skin is consume a healthy diet. Include loads of fruits in your diet to watch early results. Also, drink 8-10 glasses of water every day (Personally, I become hydrophobic during winters :D).

·        An Apple A Day Keeps Dryness Away

Yes, you read it right. Apple can be used to deal with the problem dry skin easily. Grate apple and squeeze the resultant to obtain its juice. Apply it on your skin and leave it for about twenty minutes. Wash it with lukewarm water and see the magic.

·        Almond Oil

I have heard many elderly people saying that one gets a good memory by consuming almonds. I really don’t know how true it is but yes you can use almond oil for a smooth skin. Massage your body with almond oil to get rid of dryness. Massaging hair with almond oil also has magical effects and you can try it out.

·        Banana J

I just love bananas. Anyways, a banana mask for face is a good choice. Ripe one banana and mash it properly. Now, add a few drops of honey to it and mix them well. When it takes the form of a paste, apply it on your face and leave for some time. Rinse it with lukewarm water and see your skin smooth and shining.

·        Honey Honey!

Honey is one thing that can be easily found in households during winters. So, you can apply it on different areas of your body apart from eating it. For best results, add a few drops of rose water to honey and then apply it on face.

·        Milk Cream

I have seen my grandma doing this for several years and I know it works really well. I spend so much of money on buying lip-glosses and balms but the results are temporary. If you really wish to get rid of the problem of dried and chapped lips then milk cream is the best thing in the world. Before going to bed, apply it on your lips and leave it. Within a few days, you would see your lips nourished from within without losing even a single penny.

If you have any tips on how to deal with dry skin, please feel free to share. Till then enjoy the coziness of winters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment